The Astoria was build in the garden of Villa Baisini in 1954, at the time when the lake district started its most tourist expansion.
In 1961 it was enlarged and made 2 floors higher and since then improvements have been yearly made.
The management of Hotel Astoria, one of the major tradition hotels of the area, has always been in the hands of the same family, which adds at the place hospitality a very personal touch of warmth and courtesy.

Chi Siamo 1953 Chi Siamo 1955 Chi Siamo 1961 Chi Siamo 2014